Our little angel came into the world early Wednesday morning but trying to figure out who she was took a little longer. Finally last night, while James and I where talking with Baby Sister and asking her what she wanted to be called, it clicked. It was such a cool experience. We tried calling baby sister, Eleanora, Evelyn, Marion, and Alice but she just looked at us like that was not it. So we kept on trying. Finally we decided Grace fit her but she wasn't Grace Kahana like I had imagined. So we kept on searching. It was late last night when James came out of the bedroom and suggested Ligaya (pronounced "Lee-guy-a" meaning "Happiness" in Tagalog). Immediately it hit me. "YES" So James and I asked Baby Sister "What do you think of Grace Ligaya?" A look of satification came over Grace's face. It was a special moment, like meeting my baby angel all over again.
Grace Ligaya Roemhildt
Born August 17,
--
No comments:
Post a Comment