Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Growing Grace (4 months as of Dec 17th)


Growing Grace

4 months stat
Height     24.5 in
Weight    14lbs 3.2 oz





I can't believe how big Grace is already.  She loves playing with her sister Gwenevere and she loves screaming aka talking to anyone or anything.  Grace can roll over from front to back and back to front on her left side and on her right side.  Grace sleeps in her own bed 10-12 hours each night.  Grace enjoys car rides as long as she hasn't just eaten before being place in her car seat.  For Christmas Grace met her Auntie Grace and they had a nice little chat with each other.  




This week (four months 2 weeks) I fed Grace her first baby food.  Squash.  Two days later and she is really really enjoying eating baby food.  She is getting better with eating each day.   I plan to feed her once a day and only veggies until she's 6 months.  It's more for oral therapy than for nourishment but I know she loves the tasting part too.




We love having a little Grace

1 comment:

Dalynn said...

She's definitely a Roemhildt! I think I think that every time I see her.
Fun to see her growing!