Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We're missing someone

Have you ever had the feeling you're missing someone?  I've felt like that for the last two days.  And I'm not the only one.  Gwenevere has more than once run down the hall, yelling  "Alisha"


 Monday night was are last night with Alisha.  We're happy she can go to Provo and party all summer with Auntie Grace, but we miss her.  My heart broke when I was explaining to Gwenevere that Alisha was moving.  Gwenevere looked at me all sad and said  "You mean she doesn't like me anymore?"  I almost started crying right than.  I quickly explained to Gwenevere that Alisha will always love her but Alisha needs to go because it's the best thing for Alisha.  I don't think I was ready to let Alisha go, but I'm excited for her.

One last picture before she goes.

And these are the suitcases to prove she's not coming back.  :-(    (at least not for a while)

I know it will be good for Alisha to spend the summer in Utah, but I sure miss her.

We love you Auntie Alisha

No comments: