Monday, May 28, 2012

Picture Happy

We've been having a lot of fun with Papa around.  
We stayed in a cabin near Mt Rainer with friends
We took the train down town Tacoma and visited the Children's museum ( I forgot my camera)
We've gone on lots of walks and played at many parks
James' cleaned the bathrooms and fixed our bathtub faucet
James and I went on a date: Sushi and bowling.
We helped two families move  
Gwenevere's been practicing for her ballet recital 
Grace has loved playing with her toy cars and is scooting around getting ready to start walking

But most of all be been having a lot of fun.

Here are some random pictures for the last couple of weeks

Gwenevere has to wear her hair in a bun for her recital so we've been practicing.


Gwenevere and Grace have rediscovered their love of playing with each other.
It's so cute.
Grace loves to play with this toy car town.

Gwenevere likes to pretend Grace is her pet puppy.  
It's cute watching Gwenevere call Grace "Here puppy".  Grace gets so excited and starts crawling to Gwenevere which just reinforces the idea that Grace is Gwenevere's pet puppy.

Grace has learned how to climb up the toy ladder to get to the slide.  
Gwenevere's safe spot is no longer safe from Grace
But Gwenevere's embraced her new little mini me



I bought some sun glasses for Grace and she's finally willing to wear them.
they look a little funny but it keeps the sun out of her eyes
We're working on summertizing the girls for Lake Powell.  YIPPEE!

Having a picnic at the park

Playing in the sandbox


Gwenevere loves to wrestle 
Luckily Grace loves to wrestle too.
the two of laugh the whole time they wrestle


We also started our garden.
I know it super late but I didn't want to garden until I knew we would be stay through the summer.
We planted Rosemary, basil, and Peas.
Grace enjoyed eating the dirt and Gwenevere made sure the plants where well watered.

Playing at the park with Friends


5 comments:

Rachael said...

yay! She's letting you do the bun!

Sandy said...

Looks like things are fun in Tacoma! T

Max and Rebecca said...

Hooray! I'm glad they love to play together.

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like fun! See you at Lake Powell.

Unknown said...

oh they are getting so big and cuter than ever.