Saturday, January 5, 2013

Catching up/New Camera Pixs

Hello again.  

Oh how I've missed you.  It seems like life gets crazier and crazier.  I've wanted to blog for a long time now but between work and the holidays I haven't had time to sit and think; let alone blog.  So much has happened in our life lately and I want to share it all, but at the moment it's best I don't say anything because so much is up in the air.  

James bought me a new camera for Christmas.  One that is water proof and shock resistant.  In hopes that I won't destroy it.  (can i just say, I have the best husband ever.  He truly knows my weaknesses and loves me still the same.  Best Christmas present.)  anyway:  I've gone through 4 cameras in the last couple of years.  That's not a good reputation, but I have a million pictures to prove that it's been worth it.  

Since I'm keeping the details on the down low I thought a nice picture update would be fun, and that way I can show off some of my new camera pixs.

Note:  Some of these pictures our from before Christmas.  They where meant to be posts of their own but never made it.  So you can call this the post of many posts.


Gwenevere painting her fingers for the first time


I just love it when the girls play so well together


my Christmas present from my VT
(It's a birthday chart.  I've been meaning to make on for over a year and never got around to doing it  so she surprised me with it.  LOVE IT)


Our little Elf


We took a nice long break from Preschool and was finally able to play at the park with some friends.
I've missed doing spontaneous trips
Between work and preschool, life gets too busy for spontaneity :-(


Pink roses for my little angel
I hope she remembers how much I love her.

Grace in her "Bug" boots
Puddle jumping is on the list of things to do during preschool break,
I only have a week left I better get to it.

The one and only holiday baking we did this year.
Sugar Cookies via Gwenevere's request


a cherished moment in time

Grace really wanted to help but she was very sick at the time so we gave her the last of the dough to play with and then throw her cookies away.  :(  maybe next year.


James' co-worker gave Gwenevere her very own stationary kit since she loves writing letters so much.
Gwenevere LOVED it.


Grace's cute smile...

....and her first ponytail


We enjoyed a wonderful ward Christmas Party, even though it doesn't look like it.
Both girls where tired.

Gwenevere with some of her Preschool friends.


testing out my new camera during bath time



Zoo trip #1
We haven't been to the zoo in MONTHS (sad face)
but during preschool break we made it twice. 
I really miss our zoo days.
I've got to find a way to make them happen more often.

Gwenevere showing off her knowledge about the wolf pups

Grace listening to Gwenevere very intently.
There is so much to learn


"This is a Gibbon, not a Monkey"  Gwenevere corrects the kids next to us.





Going to the zoo in the morning = Nap time in the car.




Zoo trip #2


The end of zoo lights


"Mom, take a picture of me by the Polar Bears."  Gwenevere request



I just love this picture...                                             

 It reminds me of this picture

Grace wanted to try too




 Baby bird in her nest


G: "Mom get me out of here."
M: "Not tell I take a picture of you."
Hence the look


Gwenevere doing Papa's hair so pretty



"Do you like your pretty hair?"


Popcorn Parties



James reading Les Mes while we have a family movie night.
I don't blame him
Tinker Bell was the movie choose for the night, and he still sat with us while we watched.
He's a pretty cool Papa



eating breakfast together by the heaters
a favorite thing to do around here


Can you tell, we just love life.

I hope to do a New Yeas eve post tomorrow when I have some time to blog about our family's  new year resolutions but if I don't get to it then...  Until next time


2 comments:

Sandy said...

So good to get caught up with your happenings. Love your blogs. Nice camera, too!

Dan Thomas said...

I am glad you had so much fun at the Zoo and with your camera too.