Monday, February 25, 2013

Gwenevere and Grace have an announcement

Kids say the funniest things.

Please watch the video before reading this post.





A few weeks ago we were sitting in Sacrament meeting (trying to be reverent) when Gwenevere turns to me and asks  "Are you Pregnant?"

I was hoping to keep it a secret from the girls until we were in the safe zone but that little girl is just too smart.

Grace and Gwenevere love talking about their baby.  Yes this little one will be loved by not just one mama but THREE.  They already think this baby is theirs.

Yesterday I was wearing a tighter shirt to Church, while getting ready Gwenevere got really excited and said "Oh mom, your tummy is getting so BIG.  I want to take a picture of your belly"  hahahaha  I'm only 11 weeks along but I guess I can't hide it anymore.


Yep this is the oh so not flattering picture she took of my belly

Happy Monday Everyone


10 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I had no idea!!! That baby will for sure have two amazing big sisters!!

Jenni said...

You are GOOOOOOD at keeping a secret! I kind of had a hunch - but still, surprised! Congrats!! when is the duedate?

Unknown said...

So exciting!! Congrats!!!

James and Elizabeth said...

Jenni and anyone else who is interested: the estimated Due Date is September 15th.

Sarah said...

!!!Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! I was wondering when I was over at your place but there really is no good way to ask if someone is pregnant, so thank you for volunteering the information.
:) Your girls will be such good little helpers.
In other news now you won't be able to do the mini triathlon with Vangie and I. I guess you are off the hook with this ultimate excuse.

Sandy said...

I didn't tell anyone so I'm glad you did. Or, at least Gwenevere and Gracie did!! YEAH!!

Dalynn said...

That little Gracie pronounces "baby" so well. And I get that, "I'm talking to my sisters" comment all the time! Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you. The girls will be excited too because I'm telling them the instant they get home from school.

Zanzi & Buzz said...

OH my goodness we are SOOO excited for you!!!! We are totally dealing with the big sister possessiveness ALREADY! What are we going to do when this little girl actually comes into the world?! ;)

Sharla said...

So excited for you! Congrats!

Dan Thomas said...

Glad for you both! May you get what you desire. Tell the girls that I know they will be good big sisters.