Grace: No, Papa is the big fixer
I'm so glad I married a fixer. Not only does he fix the house, the cars, the yard, he fixes my heart and helps me to feel happy.
This weekend James had a busy but productive weekend. Saturday he went to a Continuing Education class on spinal cord injuries, then he came home a cleaned the house while the kids and I where out. Sunday morning he work up early and went to Church meetings, came home and watched Grace so I could go to Church. (Grace has had a nasty cough all week.) He picked up a fireplace insert, went home teaching and came back home to make dinner (fish and chips) and we all enjoyed an evening of Christmas lights and Holiday movies. Monday morning James watched the kids so I could go work out at the Church, then he took the girls to pick up some lavender plants for our yard and future bees. He came back home and got to work planting plants and building a stairway on the side of our house. We went to home Depot for Family Home Evening and bought a few needed items to install the new fireplace insert.
James is a wonderful fixer and the kids and I want him to know that we all love him and notice his hard work. This morning as he was getting ready to go to work Gwenevere woke up and gave Papa a hug before he left.
Tonight he will come home and go straight the the Relief Society dinner and perform in the program. I know he really loves be because James hates performing but he's doing it and not complaining all because he loves me.
I' am so grateful for James and all that he does. I love you James.
PS while reading this post to the girls Gwenevere wanted me to add "I love you too Papa"
| Saturday night cuddles |
2 comments:
What a good example to his kids. They already notice he is a hard worker and accomplishes his goals!
Awwwwwe what a cute post. James is such a good dad/husband.
Post a Comment