Grace has decided to nickname Everett "Everettee" (Ever et tee)
Boy is this boy BOY! We call him the BEAST because he's thick, chunky, and loves to yell.
Everett also loves BALLS and loves throwing them. He's got the arm too. I can't wait to see if he likes baseball, basketball and/or football.
Everett can say "Ba" for ball
"Bye"
"MAMA" I don't know why but he thinks he has to YELL this word in order to get my attention. It's kinda funny. I'll be down stairs changing the laundry and he'll be upstairs on the other side of the baby gate yelling at the top of his lungs. When I run up stairs to see what's the matter he'll be smiling big thinking he's cool for getting me to come. It cracks me up.
Everett also loves to pull Papa's beard and put his fist in Papa's mouth.
Everett can climb up stairs and loves climbing up on everything. The other day I caught him climbing up our fireplace ledge. And when I put him outside in the yard he'll crawl over to the porch, climb up the stairs and crawl right into the house. He doesn't want to be left behind, he fallows the girls everywhere.
Everett still has no teeth but can chew/ gum almost anything. He really likes pizza, pulled pork, mac and cheese, rice and noodles.
Everett loves Bananas, Oranges, Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, apples, and yogurt. He loves cooked carrots (the only one in the family who likes them) and lots of veggies when they are smashed up and blended with applesauce.
Everett doesn't really like Cheerios, puffs, or yogurt bits.
Since Everett fallows the girls everywhere Grace has decided to call him her puppy and he goes by Ginger when he's her puppy. Everett doesn't enjoy the puppy pulling/tugging part but loves to bark.
I've been excited thinking about what to get Everett for his 1st Birthday. I've thought about a basketball hoop but also think that might be a better Christmas present, (Hopefully he'll be walking by Christmas). The other thought I've had was to get him a race track with cars (you know, the toddler kind with two ramps that spin around and come out at the end together). But both these toys could wait til he's a bit older. I've also thought about the idea of getting him some trains and train tracks that will add to our wooden train set. Since they are kinda expensive and will take a few years to build up a big collection. Obviously I've been thinking about this way too much. hehehehe anyway if you have any ideas or thoughts on the matter please share. Trying to figure out what to do for his 1st Birthday and it's only a month away, WOW!
 |
| The trouble about being third, you're kinda the dog |
 |
| This boy loves to poop in the potty. He goes almost every morning. yeah! |
 |
| This is favorite place to hang out. RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE PORCH |
 |
| Playing in our backyard "The Sound" Love living close to the beach |
 |
| Everett loves the fort Papa built |
 |
| Maybe it's because he likes the taste of wood |
 |
| Working hard |
 |
| Playing with his best friend T |
 |
| An action shot of the first time climbing up the stairs |
 |
| Love the sound of little fingers |
 |
| It was mostly empty by the time he got it. LOL |
 |
| Everett is not a big fan of water but puts on a happy face anyway. |
 |
| He thought he was so cool driving next to Grace |
 |
| We have to remove the toilet paper when Everett is in the bathroom. |
 |
| This picture makes me want to watch "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" |
3 comments:
How about cowboy boots for a birthday present
"The beast"> I love it!! He's such a fun kid.
"The beast"> I love it!! He's such a fun kid.
Post a Comment