Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Our life in picture form

Grace loves her bunnies and her bunnies love her.  We've been enjoying some amazing weather this winter.  The bunnies are growing up fast.

Add caption

look mom my bunny can do tricks

Celebrating National Pancake day with free pancakes from IHOP.  It was a fun and crowded experience.
Not sure about the hand thing, just the pose she picked out

Gwenevere was sure she could eat all three by herself.  She came so close to doing it, but Everett wanted more

Yep Everett wanted the same pose as Grace

This boy sure can eat pancakes

James was putting along in the back yard measuring things for the future shed.  Everett was outside helping so Gwenevere and I decided we'd do our school work outside too.  It was a beautiful day. 




We drove down to Portland to Grandma Sharolee and Grandpa Don's wedding.  We listened to books on CD while we drove and we had a blast.  Getting ready for some summer road tripping I hope. 

Gwenevere took this picture of me.  Sometimes I do look pretty.  Thanks for the reminder Gwnevere

Grace was the shortest party guest at Rex's birthday party and so forth the first person the hit the pinata.  Check out that party line.  it was an epic party.  

Everett rocked the dragon throughout the party

Rex opening the girl's gift and saying "Oh you listened and got me just what I asked for,  Thanks Grace."
It was hilarious and awesome


Grace was super pleased with the thank you hug from Rex.  What a good friend.

I love watching her play with her doll house


Gwenevere did Grace's hair and then did a photo shoot




This picture made me laugh out loud
  
Grace giving her bunnies more love.  

No comments: