Saturday, March 5, 2016

Grace's Artwork

Okay I seriously LOVE this age.  Grace got some shiny markers from Grandpa Roemhildt (Dumpa) for Christmas and it was perfect timing. Grace's creative interests were sparked.  Lately Grace has enjoyed coloring and writing, something she's wanted to do for a while but would get so frustrated trying to do.  I think her fine motor skills have finally caught up to her brain's imagination.  I get 15 note cards a day with little pictures on them.  It makes my heart so happy.  


A portrait of Mom

Practicing spelling the word CAT

This is a big deal for Grace.  She's coloring and loving it.  



A tree with a bird's nest and egg

A volcano 

Gwenevere pretending to be a Puppy and Grace the owner

Sticker art.  She loves to use stickers to spell her name


Another picture of me



A cat

Anyway,  I just wanted to document some of her art so I can remember this time.  I'm so glad she's found her coloring/writing skills.  may there be many more pictures to come.


1 comment:

Jill said...

I don't know if the volcano or the picture of grace being gwenevere cat's owner is my favorite. What a fun time! Miss you!