Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Everyone needs a little Grace



Grace lately you've been my calm in the storm.  I love you more at this age then at any age before.  and that is saying a lot because I have always loved you a lot.

You are super helpful and have washed the dishes at least 7 times this week.  You like to cuddled and read  more then before and you are a great playmate for both your big sister and your younger brother.

I love you.  Thank you for being my middle child.


Today in the car you and Everett where having this conversation

Everett:  I'm a baby

Grace:  You have to grow up,  the only place you can stay a kid is in Neverland.  And that is were Captain Hook lives.  Do you want to be beaten by Captain Hook?

Everett in fear replied:  "no"

Grace:  Then you have to stay here and grow up like me.

long silent moment of remorse from the both of them.

then on to the next important matter in life

Grace:  Did you know we all will die?

Grace thanks for keeping us grounded in life.

1 comment:

Max and Rebecca said...

Love that thoughtful Grace!