Last year when Brittany was visiting me I had the idea that we should have a cousin temple trip. Then in June Brittany came to visit and I realized I had never followed through with my idea last year. So shortly after her visit I started a conversation on facebook to see who else would be interested in joining us for a cousin temple trip and make a day out of it.
It was beautiful to see everything fall into place. A date was set and everyone could come. I miracle I didn't' expect but greatly appreciated. It was just what I needed.
We met bright and early Saturday morning. Callie had come down with a cold and didn't feel well so she stayed home to rest.
Sitting next to everyone while in the temple made my heart happy. I'm so grateful to have cousins my age and so many of them.
After the temple we went back to Rebecca and Max's home to change clothes and have a potluck lunch. Callie and Julia where able to meet up with us.
After lunch, Stephanie and I ran to the store to pick up snacks. Then we loaded up in Brittany's van and took off to the gorge.
We hiked a couple of trails, played tourist at the gift shop and just enjoyed visiting with everyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment