Thursday, September 13, 2018

Getting to know Baby Brother

I feel the need to name baby today while I’m feeling well and before we travel to Tacoma and
see other people.

Everyone in the family is okay with naming him Jasper River Roemhildt except me.  🤪

I had a pretty cool thought yesterday concerning the timing of baby’s arrival.

As I was waking up yesterday my mind imagined Heavenly Father talking with baby brother.  
Baby brother was hesitant to come to earth and Heaven Father was telling him if he wanted
to come to are Family  it was now or never. 😂. Kind of like "ok kid this is my change to get
them pregnant if you want to join their family".

For some strange silly reason it made since to me.

The reason Heavenly Father didn’t tell James or me there was another spirit coming to are
Family was because He was letting Baby brother use his agency.  It was baby brother’s
decision.

Later on as I was holding Baby Brother and I realized I had promised him in the pre-existence
that James and I would take care of him.  That I would be everything he needed me to be here
on earth. 😍

Those where my tender mercies from yesterday.

Last night I  cried my eyes out.  I let myself feel frustrated about having another baby even
though I know it is good.

I cried because my physical body has gone through so much and I just want to feel normal
again.

I cried from the frustrations of depression and begged James to tell Heavenly Father to make it
stop.

I cried because I’m stubborn and I refuse to take medication to lift my mood.

And then James, Baby brother and I slept.

Sweet peaceful sleep.

I am so glad Baby brother decided to come to our family.  I know he will be a great blessing to our home.


No comments: