Tuesday, July 2, 2019

June 2019

June you have been good to us.  I thought we'd have so much time on our hands once school ended.  Little did I know.  hahaahaha
I took the girls out to a Pony Club open house.  My girls have been talking about horseback riding lessons for months and when I saw the opportunity to look into Pony Club I had to try.  Turns out to be way expensive for once a month get togethers.  So we'll have to pass on Pony Club for now but we really appreciated the opportunity to learn more.  

the girls helped paint a pony.  

meeting all the horses 
The weather warmed up quickly and we've spend a number of days at the Lake.  Everett is my water boy.  He's in his kayak or swimming the whole time we're at the lake.  He's usually the first one in and the last one out.

The last few months with Spring in the air has been hard on him emotionally.  We've seen a lot of negative behavior creep back in, but after talking to our friend who works with Everett she assured me that his behavior probably has to do with the change in seasons and he'll work his way out of it soon.  Just try to be consistent.  The good news is, he's starting to mellow out.  YAY.  I love seeing my happy boy around.  


James took Everett to a Father and Sons campout.  Everett slept in his own hammock for the first time.  He slept all night and woke up happy.  I'm not sure who had more fun.  James or Everett.  I see more camping trips for the two of them in the near future.

"Good Morning Papa.  I'm awake"































No comments: