Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grace Ligaya Roemhildt (September 17, 2011)

Grace Ligaya Roemhildt.  You are a joy to have in our home,  We love your smiles,  your looks of expression and your love for life.   You make our world brighter and we are blessed to know you.

Grace was blessed on September 17th by her Papa James Bennett Roemhildt.

It was a cloudy day with small showers, we had the blessing at the church.  We sang the song "For the Beauty of the Earth".  Grandma Sharolee gave the opening pray, James blessing Grace and than Grandma Thomas gave the closing prayer.  Those who participated in the blessing include: Grandpa Dan Thomas, Grandpa Robert Roemhildt, Uncle William Thomas, Uncle Max Baertlein, and Bishop Cranney. We had a light lunch after the blessing.  Tanya and I made soups, Vangie made cupcakes, and Rachael made rolls.  It was a beautiful day.






















6 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

thanks everyone for coming to celebrate our beautiful baby and the power of the Priesthood.

Rachael said...

Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful day!

Jenni said...

Love the photos! And I must say green is definitely your color.

Dan Thomas said...

Lots of good pictures!

Max and Rebecca said...

That was so wonderful and I'm glad we live so much closer. PS. of course you can steal my pictures...I actually already made you a picture CD of pictures I've been meaning to give you. I'll bring it this weekend.

Sandy said...

Thanks for letting us share in your great day. Love your little family!