Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gwenevere's saying

On the car ride home from the grocery store.


Gwenevere:  I miss you when you go to school and work. (speaking to Papa)


Papa:  I miss you too. But when I go to school I learn lots of stuff.  I learn how to help people.  And someday when I help people they will pay me money to buy things like clothes for you, and a bike for me, and maybe a bike for Mama....


Gwenevere interrupted Papa to add excitedly:  And you buy me a bike with peddles, so I can peddle peddle peddle and bike bike BIKE!  9pause)  You buy me a bike with purple peddles?  PLEASE!




Boy does James LOVE his little Gwenevere!  

5 comments:

Seth Thomas said...

HAHA... Looks like you're raising her right :)

Sandy said...

Gwenevere sure has good parents!! and Seth is right!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

Tessha said...

cute.

Mary Boyd said...

She is too cute! Bike are good, especially ones with purple peddles!