Gwenevere enjoyed taking the pictures for us
From left to right: Mama's pumpkin, Papa's pumpkin, Gwenvere's pumpkin
Gwenevere dressed up as a monkey.
She wanted to do her own face paint
We went to Ward's trunk or treat
Grace was a Mouse
Gwenvere a Monkey
Mama a Panda bear
Papa Shaun of the dead (a soon to be zombie)
James's costume was perfect. After the truck or treat James went on a Zombie run.
The goal was to run a 5 k run without being caught by the zombies.
James's picture prior to the zombie run
James after the run
It's not real blood it's zombie blood.
Alisha dressed up as a basketball player and went to the ward Trunk or Treat with us.
A few days after Halloween Gwenevere dumped her candy all over the floor. I gave her 30 minutes to pick it up and even tried to help her pick it up, but she didn't want to.
So after the 30 minutes I gave up and decided to give all of Gwenevere's Halloween candy to Alisha. I wasn't too excited about letting my 2 year old eat a pound of candy and I didn't really want to drag out having Halloween candy in our house for four months. So it turned out to be a win win situation and Gwenevere hasn't asked for her Halloween candy since.
Over all we had a very fun Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment