About a month ago James and I took the girls to Ikea for the first time. We where standing in line getting ready to drop off Gwenevere at the play area, when I nice lady came up to us and started talking. She interdruced herself as Kat Dela Cruz and said our kids where adorable and yada yada. Then she pulled out her business card and said "I'm a photographer and I would love to do a photo shoot with you girls, for FREE." sweet!
I called Kat a week later and we set up a time to have her take our pictures. For the last three weeks I've been checking my e-mail 3-4 times a day hoping to see an e-mail from Kat and a few of the pictures she took. Well, tonight was my lucky night. When I checked my e-mail a saw I had 100 photos to view I was one happy Mama. The pictures are so amazing. I LOVE them.
Here are just a few of my favorites.
![]() |
| Gwenevere in her Ballet outfit |
![]() |
| Kisses |
![]() |
![]() |
| I love her ears |
![]() |
| A little bit of Hawaii |
![]() |
| Gwenevere had a fever and just wanted to rest |
![]() |
| This is Gwenevere's thinking face. I see it 6 or 7 times a day. It's may favorite |
![]() |
| We tried taking couple pictures but Gwenevere was insistent she needed to be apart of the picture. |
![]() |
| Grace loves to play with Papa's ears |
![]() |
| No wonder Kat wanted to photograph our babies, they are MODELS |
![]() |
| Our girls get their good looks from the Papa |
![]() |
| I think a pair of feet can tell you a lot about a person or family |
![]() |
| I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that my girls have a very loving Papa |
![]() |
| Peaceful Gwenevere |
![]() |
| Even when she's sick she beautiful |
![]() |
| I love the tounge |



































6 comments:
These pictures are really lovely!
super cute!
Your family is so cute!
Such great photos!!!
Awe very very precious :)
These are amazing! Love them. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment