Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Growing Grace



Grace is 8 months today!  Last night James and I where cuddling with her, having some one on one time, when an overwhelming feeling of love for my little girl over powered me. Wow!  I know I love her but wow!  I'm truly blessed to be her mom.

Grace Ligaya, you are who you are.  Full of grace and happiness.  We couldn't have pick out a better name for you. You are such a blessing to have in our family.  You seem to make me laugh all day long.

You're growing up quickly and we're proud of your progress.  We can see your excitement for life and it brings us joy to see you here on earth.


While Gwenevere has preschool, Grace gets to play with the big boys


Crawling even faster these days


I wasn't prepared to see this the other day


Grace liked the rats at the pet store

3 comments:

Jill said...

Look at her STAND! Grace is wonderful =)

Dalynn said...

Standing up?! So fun!

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast!! Time really flies! I can't wait to see you guys in June! We would love to meet up with you! Let me know!!