Friday, June 29, 2012

Utah Trip day 3

Friday morning we woke up ate breakfast and then I took Jenn and Karly to the airport.  They where flying down to Arizona to be with Luke and the boys.   I left Gwenevere at Kristi's and Haini's house so she could play with all her cousins.  Mark and Laura with their family were their and Daniel and Dalynn were on their way.  It was a party.

When I returned from the airport Kristi and I went to Target to get a few things we needed and then we went to Papa Murphy's to get Pizza for everyone.

Cousins in the picture from clockwise: Anabelle, Maren, Mika, Gwenevere, Ember, Sitani (maybe Elijah, I can't really tell), and Marley from behind.  


Grace loved playing peek a boo with Katara.  Katara on the other hand just gave Grace strange faces as if to say get out of my personal space.  LOL

Katara and Dagny meeting for the first time.

After dinner Auntie Grace came over to babysit 7 nieces and nephews while Kristi. Laura and I went grocery shopping for the reunion.  Two hours later we had everything we needed to feed 50 sum people for an entire week.  Thanks Laura for being super organized.  That was quiet the shopping trip.
We returned home to Auntie Grace's apartment exhausted and ready for bed.


4 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Go Auntie Grace! I'm impressed!

Max and Rebecca said...

Go Auntie Grace! I'm impressed!

Sandy said...

And the fun was just beginning.

Sandy said...

And the fun was just beginning.