Wednesday morning we went to the Children's museum with James it was the perfect way to say goodbye. I'm so glad James had work off.
After the children's museum we drove down to Portland to drop off Stephanie and Lexi and to pick up Jenn and Karly for our road trip to Utah.
We met Todd at the Portland Temple. Lexi and Stephanie where so glad to see him. After we said our goodbyes. I called up Grandpa Roemhildt and decided to meet up. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I had the chance to walk around the temple with my beautiful little girls.
We took this picture for Uncle Will and Aunt Jenni. This is their love tree.
I'm eternally grateful for my beautiful family
This girls is Happy.
Gwenevere was happy to be in her Uncle Dano's arms
Grace looked up at the statue of Jesus, and smiled and reached out to him.
The reflection pond was just too tempting.
"I'm only getting wet a little"
"Uncle Dano fallow me."
After visiting the temple we drove to desert book store and bought an animated book of Mormon to read on our vaction. Then we stopped by Red Grandma's house for dinner and then we went to Aunt Tessha's house for the night. I put the girls to bed and repacked our stuff for Utah. Sleep felt so good. I awoke at 3am and the adventure to Utah began.
Thanks Tessha and Patrick for letting us stay at your place. It was perfect.
2 comments:
Glad to see our tree is still growing strong.
Glad to see our tree is growing strong.
Post a Comment