Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One more month till Grace turns 1

Baby Grace is growing up fast.  And although my house is a disaster and I can't seem to get caught up on life, I just couldn't go to bed without writing a few words for my baby Grace.  So here it goes, grantite it's midnight and my thoughts might not be coherent/understandable but here they are anyway.

Dear Grace,
Today I woke with you in my arms.  You love to snuggle and I love that about you.  I'm amazed by how fast this year has gone by.  I feel like I wasn't able to soak in every minute of your infancy and I'm sorry for that.

I've loved getting to know you and I love that you're a Mama's girl.  Our special bond is something I can't explain, and no I don't love you more than your sister, but I do what you to know that I love you completely.

I enjoyed watching you play at the splash park today.  You and Gwenevere make me so happy.   I love how you fell down a stair but didn't cry but you cry every time I leave the room.  I love how in the past for days you have learned how to climb up and down the slide stairs.  You have worked so hard to learn to go down the stairs.  you've practice everyday almost all day.  You've fallen down the stairs once and your a bit more cautious yet you keep on trying.

It hurts me to think, I can't tell if your sick or not.  You're suck a happy baby so when you sad it makes me wonder.  I hate for you to be in pain but your bear it so well, it's hard for me to tell if you're really in pain or not.

I love how you are gabbering more and more.  today you pointed to Papa's bike and called it a Kaka.  I know you where trying to say a work because you did it again and again with a big proud smile as if to say,  "I'm talking".

I love watching you grown and I look forward to the future with you.  Thanks for being my baby Grace.

Love,
Mama



Grace asking to hold the camera.  She thinks it's her toy.

The load sounds that come from Grace keep this home a lively home


The proud face of Grace holding Gwenevere's balloon.


"Mom put down the camera and help me down these stairs"

a wet handprint from crawling through the splash park


I love your squinty eyes
Add caption

The happy satisfaction of walking

1 comment: