Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Utah Trip day 7

I better finish blogging about my vacation before I forget what happen.  Ooops to late.  

So as far as I can remember this is what happened.

On Tuesday we hung around played in the sand and lots of fun and then in the afternoon Grandma Thomas watched the girls so I could go out on the jet boat for a while.  When I came back we ate dinner and had some more fun.  Here's some pictures to prove it.

Spence on the boat

don't forget to wear sunscreen

Or a hat an a towel.  
Side note:  Daniel would wear is towel hanging down from his hat to cover his back.  He didn't get sunburned but he sure looked funny.

Jace on the jet boat

Spence with his game face.  Yes it's time to go tubing


The beautiful Laura

Auntie Grace just relaxing

Ember on flag duty.  Got to keep an eye out for those who tube.

This may just be my favorite picture of the trip.

And just in case you didn't know.  My big girl is THREE

Gwenevere saw Uncle Daniel get buried  in the sand it thought it looked like fun.  So when no one was looking she tried out Uncle Daniel's hole.  

My day two attempt to take a picture of myself for James. 
 I sure hope I looked better in person than for the camera.  


Karly and Brighten getting ready to tube

Auntie Alisha on the tube


Jace helping Uncle Mark drive the boat.


Marley and Me on the tube

The boat crew




Meanwhile, back at the house boat, Gwenevere, Maren and Grace enjoyed floating in the raft.

and playing in the sand

we sure had a lot of fun


Uncle Seth put the kids to work building a trench to play with


I spy a little bum. 
 "the best part about camping is peeing in the wilderness." quote from Gwenevere


Auntie Alisha on the run

A little nap for a tired baby

No comments: