Monday, September 10, 2012

DPT James

Today James had his 3 month evaluation at his work at the St Joseph inpatient Rehab center.  The evaluation we exceptionally well.

a few quotes from his review

Colleagues report: James "has a wonderful sense of humor and is very calm with patients, even the more difficult ones." James has a "positive attitude and asks questions (which I think is important). "James jumped right in when he started, and it was a hectic period of time. 

"He is an outstanding new therapist and patients love him. His calm demeanor and personality allow him to connect and challenge even our most difficult patients." 




We love you James.  Words can't describe how proud I am of you.  You are truly my better half. Not only do you bring out the best at the work place, but you a wonderful husband who makes me laugh when I want to cry and cry when I laugh to hard.  You stand supreme at a father and a super hero to our little girls.  We love you.

2 comments:

rob said...

That's my boy.

Sandy said...

We agree with every word. Go James!