Tuesday, September 25, 2012

walks to the park and playing with neighbors.

We're really enjoying our September.  We've had non stop fun around this house.  And I'm not ready to give it up.  Plus the weather lately has been perfect.

On the way to the park 
(aka Alisha's Park, the school next to our house where Alisha would take Gwenevere to play)

This is how we roll






Other evenings we stay home and play with our friends.  I'm so grateful for good neighbors.  I love that I feel it's safe to let my three year old play with our neighbors.  They take good care of her and  keep her safe while I make dinner.




These two little ladies are the little Moms,  they make sure all the kids are obeying the rules.
They also like to watch Grace for me so she can play in the grass while I cook.
I'm so spoiled.







Meet Gwenevere's future husband.
Yes; Gwenevere has accepted his proposal and is patiently waiting till her Papa gives them permission.  Papa says she has to be at least 20 before they marry.
Until then he's practicing building her a house and she practicing giving him orders.
Oh boy!



But they do work well together.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hahaha...cute - Gwenevere's BF. :) Only 20 years to go....