Well this years family pictures will always be remember because of the story behind them.
Mid November I decided we would have our family pictures taken. My friend offered to take our pictures for free and I wasn't about to let a free photo shoot go by. So one Monday afternoon when the sun was shining we crammed into the car and drove down to the park to take some pictures. The pictures turned out great, even though Grace was tired and James wasn't too excited to being taking family pictures yet again. We had so many fun pictures I couldn't decide which where my favorite so here are a few, I mean many of my favorites.
After a great photo sessen we walked back to our car only to find this.
yep, we've lived in Tacoma for 3 years and we finally had someone brake into our car. Of course they had to brake a window in our "nice" car (our 2001 Saturn). It's been an interesting few weeks as we've closed bank accounts, replace the car window, and had to shop for a new wallet and diaper bag. yep my Christmas present this year was a new diaper bag. Oh well.
With everything that could have happened the whole experience was actually quite stress free for the most part. Which has been a big blessing. I don't understand how we are so blessed all the time but i'd like to think it's because we pay a full tithe. :-)
So when you get our Christmas card in the mail this year, you can remember the story behind the family portraits :-)
4 comments:
Oh no. I'm sorry your car was broken into. You better fill that diaper bag with some good presents for yourself, I hope you got a big bag, you should make sure the capacity is satisfactory :)
And CUTE pictures!
Cute family pics! I love your family! Thats terrible about your car, so frustrating!
Pretty people!
Thanks for letting me spend a few days with you.
Love the pics! I couldn't choose a favorite, they were all good.
Bummer about the car though. Thats awful.
I also wanted to thank you for your post on my blog about your niece. Its good to hear other similar stories and it helps me not worry so much about Dustin cuz i am a stresser
Post a Comment