Gwenevere's favorite part was having Grandma sleep in her bed with her. I'm not sure how much sleep Grandma got but Gwenevere had someone to help her keep her covers on so she slept great.
James stayed up late playing computer games with his brothers. He thoroughly enjoyed the male bonding time. Being in a house full of girls, it's not everyday that he gets to shoot at things and have someone with him enjoying it as much as he does. I know he enjoyed spending time with this brothers.
Monday morning we made a wonderful breakfast. Gwenevere requested that Grandma bring her waffle makers. It was a genius idea. I still don't know why we haven't pick one up, I guess we're too cheap to buy a new one and I haven't see a nice waffle machine at the thrift stores in forever.
We then took off to show them some sights of Tacoma and then we went to the North West Trek in hopes to see some Moose. Indeed we did. It was awesome. I must say we love having visitors (wink wink) And here are some pictures to prove it.
Oh and how can I forget,
Grace fell in love with her Uncle Austin, his phone and his drums.
She fallowed him around the entire time
When Austin left, Grace kept asking "Where's Austin?" and calling for him "Austin, come. Come Austin."
Gwenevere asked me to take a picture of her by the moose table.
Very lovely Austin
Some of the animals
It was cold but we all had fun. Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
It is nioe to have a Grandma close. I wish we were close so we could drive down and see you! I also sure that James is good example for his brothers.
I think we should come see some moose too...also, now I have to compete with Austin to be Grace's favorite...hehe
Post a Comment