We are the Happy Hippies and this is a glimpse of our life
Those girls are just so wonderful! I love when Gwenevere says Dang it, I forgot her pants. I also think Gwenevere is a great meal planner. and, Grace may need to try out her jumps on a trampoline!! It may be softer for the rump :)
I'm sad. I couldn't get the videos to play. They just disappeared when I pressed play. :-(
What an active crew!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those girls are just so wonderful! I love when Gwenevere says Dang it, I forgot her pants. I also think Gwenevere is a great meal planner. and, Grace may need to try out her jumps on a trampoline!! It may be softer for the rump :)
I'm sad. I couldn't get the videos to play. They just disappeared when I pressed play. :-(
What an active crew!
Post a Comment