Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

This year Valentines day was really special for me.  The love I felt from my friends and family reminded me just how blessed I am.

Gwenevere and Grace enjoyed an awesome Preschool Valentines day Party.

And thanks to Jill we have pictures to prove it.


that Grace isn't she so tute.


Just doing a bit of motor gross skills to get the heart going.
We played musical hearts and when the music stopped they had to do the action that was written on the heart they were standing on.  A bit of karate kicking, spinning, jumping and flying like a butterfly took place.


Cupcake decorating



and eating


And mailbox making



   Then we exchanged Valentines and gave each other hugs.


When we came home we found Valentines in our mailbox from the Bohman family.  We felt so loved.




But the celebration didn't end there.  Later that evening the Girls went over to a friend's house for a Pajama Pizza Party and James and I had a little one on one time.  We made delicious omelets for dinner and for the first time in months I got to hear James talk about all the bee research he's been doing without him being interrupted or cut off.  It was wonderful.


I was also given a Hello Cupcake from another dear friend.

It was a wonderful day of love and service.

Happy Valentines day

4 comments:

Dalynn said...

That little Grace is a cutie pie!

Max and Rebecca said...

Home alone time is so precious!!

Dan Thomas said...

Sounds like all had fun!

Sandy said...

So glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day because you are especially loved!!!