Thursday, September 11, 2014

What will come first

Everett turns 1 in 10 days, he's climbing up on everything, can go up and down stairs all by himself and is standing on his own for a few seconds.  He also loves to push his push toy around the room, he's getting closer to walking

When I pull back his pouty lip and get him to smile i can see 4, sometimes 6 teeth, right below the gum line.  For weeks I've been thinking his first tooth will come throw any day now.  Still no teeth

It's a race against time.  I'm taking bets.  What do you think will happen first?

First Tooth
Walk 5 steps without assistance
Turn 1 (September 23)


1 comment:

Max and Rebecca said...

I think a couple teeth will appear. It seemed that Charlie got a whole bunch of teeth the weekend of his birthday! Also, Miles first tooth cut through yesterday which is way earlier than his brother...(of course it had to be my baby that actually nursed) ;)