Thursday, February 19, 2015

Goals and dreams to remember

I was tagged by MacKenzie Nelson Burk to post 7 random things about myself. at the time I wasn't sure if I had 7 random things to share. But today I thought of some random things and figured I'd share
1. I want to write and publish a children's book at some point in my life
2. I want to travel Europe with James and our kids for Gwenevere's senior year of High school.
3. I want to teach seminary at some point in my life.
4. I want to successfully keep a clean house someday.
5. I want to live in the middle of no ware and live off the grid but deep down I wonder if I'm capable of being so isolated and homestead(y)
6. I think about having more kids everyday but wonder how in the world I would handle any more.
7. I don't enjoy taking showers, and I don't feel bad saying it since I saw a post on facebook about how showers are overrated and are only needed every few days. but good wipe downs and hygiene are important.
Hopefully you got bored around number 4 and didn't ready the rest.

I wanted to add a few more good ideas to the list

8. I want to adopt some grandchildren in my neighborhood when I get old.  Help out a young mom who's family isn't close by.  
9. I want to hire teenagers who are saving up for a mission or college.  My dream would be to teach them how to clean professionally and then have them come clean my house once a week as well as friends or others who would love to hire help for cleaning bathrooms and toys and ect.  
10.  

No comments: