I took the kids down on Thursday so we could celebrate Uncle Daniel's birthday as well. Max and Rebecca and family joined us at Grandma Sharolee's house for a pizza and Pumpkin pie dinner celebration.
Friday, the girls and I took Lexi and Stephanie out to lunch and then swimming while Todd watched Everett for the day. We had a blast.
Friday night we got to play with Charlie again as Max and Rebecca come over for dinner and we all had fun visiting.
Gwenevere was eager for Grandma to teach her how to knit, so after dinner the two of them found a cozy place to snuggle and practice knitting.
Saturday morning we went to Lexi's birthday party. It was a teenage Mutint Ninja Turtle Birthday with
sewer slim gak
Pin the mask on Mikey
Musical chairs that lead to TMNT Sugar cookies (which were delicious)
Pizza for lunch
a Pinata
Present opening and a surprise gift for Gwenevere and Grace Thank you Aunt Cindy and Stephanie.
The most amazing pizza looking cake ever
and lot of fun visiting with family
We said our goodbyes from the party but couldn't quite bring myself to leaving Portland without stopping Red Grandma's to hello and goodbye.
Rebecca agreed to come too so with meeting Grandpa Roemhildt there it turned out to be a big family affair. Which I love
It turned out I got way to excited to be back and Grandma's house and we ended up shorting through her toy bins organizing and cleaning. It was a lot of fun.
We ended up 4 hours behind schedule and need of some dinner before heading home, so Grandpa came with us to McDonald's and we had a lot of fun visiting with Dunpa before heading home.
It was a lovely weekend full of good times. I was only sad I didn't get to visit Tessha. I was meaning to try and get a hold of her but with out a phone that weekend and no idea where her new home is I was at a lost. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment