1st year (click on the link to see the blog posts about our first adventures)
2nd year (unfortunately this was during a time when I didn't have a computer so no blog post)
Lexi enjoying some Mommy and Me Book club time
And this is our 5th Year
Stephanie and the kids arrived Tuesday afternoon, we played in our swimming pool and visited until Lexi fell off the slide and asked to leave. That's when we decided to go to the Spray Park.
We came home ate dinner curry for the big kids and Chicken Nuggets for those who didn't want curry. James put the girls to bed and we all feel asleep exhausted.
Wednesday we went to Seattle to see the Fremont Troll and the Space Needle
While parking by the Troll I was locked my keys and wallet in my car. I was trying to be responisble and lock up everything, but I didn't mean to lock up everything. LOL OH Well. Thankfully Stephanie had some snacks packed in her car. She took the kids back to her car and they watched some movies and ate snacks while I waited for the lock smith. NOT CHEAP. An hour later we where all hungry and ready for some lunch. So we stopped by McDonald's before heading to the Space Needle.
We splurged and got ice cream. Little did we know that Ice Cream would be in our near future.
![]() |
| We got to the town center spray park and everyone sat around like I don't know if I want to get wet. |
| Dancing to get pumped up to go run in freezing cold water |
| Everett with his fake phone |
| We did it, we all got wet |
| We found a cool stage to play on |
![]() |
| The whole gang |
![]() |
| Playing in the sun requires a lot of water brakes |
The kids where having a great time when we realized our parking meters where about to expire so with tears running down their faces we bolted to the cars. But of course we had to pass a Ben and Jerry car giving out free ice cream and couldn't pass it up.
It was 6pm when we started our drive home and of course most of the kids fell asleep on the ride home. We cooked pizza and ate dinner and felt exhausted but the kids where wide awake and a movie night was permitted.
Wednesday morning we could all see the effects of a late night on the kids. We took time in the morning hanging out around the house trying to keep the little ones from going crazy.
We did a little painting and played outside and then it was time to go to the zoo.
After the zoo we went to a LulaRu Party and Gwenevere and Grace fell in love with the dresses. I didn't buy anything yet but I think we'll be getting a few dresses in the future.
Then we came home and made Tacos for dinner.
James once again put all the girls to bed. Isn't he just Great. Kaden was beyond the point of exhaustsion so Stephanie took him on a little drive to get him fast asleep.
Once all the kids where in bed. Stephanie did my nails and we watched a chick flick. AWE I love girl time. And I love Stephanie, wow what a mom. She's great and a hard worker and so faithful. I love seeing her strengthen her family is all that she does.
Friday morning we got up and Stephanie packed up. Then we headed down to Olympia to play and the Hands on Children's museum. The kids where wet in 30 seconds. We had a blast.
Thankfully their clothes dried out while we ate a snack before going inside the museum.
![]() |
| I spy Grace |
![]() |
| Our finale picture |
By the time our parking meters where up most of the kids where pretty tired, although I'm pretty sure they all could have played for several more hours.
The whole vacation was smooth sailing. Thankfully Lexi didn't brake her arm and next time I won't lock my keys in the car.
Thank you Stephanie for coming to visit. I love our yearly visits and I admire you in all that you do. You are truly amazing. So glad to call you my cousin

































No comments:
Post a Comment