Saturday, October 10, 2015

Amara's Harvest Party

A few weeks ago my friend invited us to a fall Harvest Party.  I put it on the calendar but forgot to RSVP.  Luckily two days before the party our paths crossed and once Amara knew I was coming asked if I could bring my camera.  I was so excited.  James picked out my lense and got my settings set so I could have fun.  I posted most of the pictures on Facebook but thought I'd add my favorite ones of the kids on our blog.  Thanks James for the camera help and thanks Amara for inviting us we had so much fun. 

PS James did take several of the pictures posted below
James playing with camera settings in the car



me trying to serve my kid alcohol  ooops.  I didn't even think the punch could be spiked, lesson learned don't assume anything, luckily Grace hadn't tried any of the punch before the mistake was caught. 

Everett's "house"  he made with the couch pillows

Notice she's drinking water now.  lol

guess what Gwenevere wants to be?


A BUNNY

Amara explaining the rules of the game

Gwenevere won a monkey for the treasure box

I LOVE buttons.  Someday I want to have a button collection


Gwenevere's hand
 

Guess what Grace wants to be?







what a fun play structure 








we had a wonderful time.  Oh and I forgot to bring in the Apple Pie!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Seriously cute!

Max and Rebecca said...

That seems like a fun party and the photos are great!...but it did kind of make me mad that there was alcohol at a kid's party, glad you figured it out sooner than later :)

James and Elizabeth said...

I had no idea it was spiked but another mom saw grace with the drink and told me before Grace even had a sip. Still very scary for me. The Mom who brought it said she had put apples in the drink (as if I knew that meant the drink was spiked). Oh well. Just glad we caught it before she drank any.