Last week we (me and the kids) drove down to Grandma and Grandpa Cox's house for Church. We had stake conference and James had to work. Like I was going to do stake conference alone. no way. Anyway the girls were super excited because their primary chorister had told the girls they could sing in the program. But we had a rough morning and didn't make it in time. It turned out to be a good thing that we were late. The program was amazing and I think the kids really enjoyed watching the program and feeling the spirit so strong. The musical numbers were also complex and very well performed but I think the girls would have been so confused trying to participate without being able to practice with them first.
After a wonderful day at church we went back to Grandma's house to eat dinner and play with cousins. I remembered to take out my camera. Yippee.
Rebecca and Max came up and we had a fun filled evening. Grandma made tacos and we had brownie sundaes for dessert. The kids did a lot of puzzles and then played on the circle chair until both Everett and Charlie got hurt.
 |
| Grandpa's puppet collection |
 |
| Grace and Charlie doing puzzles |
 |
| Grace and Grandma doing puzzles |
 |
| Grace did a puzzle all by herself |
 |
| Grandpa telling us about a pink eagle. |
 |
| Everett doing puzzles too |
eventually it was time to go home. I loaded up the car and we drove back home. Happy to see Papa again.
No comments:
Post a Comment