Saturday morning Gwenevere and I slept in. Then we watched the first session of conference with Auntie Laura and kids. Gwenevere did a great job listening to conference. During the break Uncle Mark gave me his old cell phone and I ran a few errands. I got my phone number switched over and got my eyebrows waxed (finally) I had really wanted to do it before Grace's wedding it just didn't happen.
Gwenevere was less than excited to listen to another session of conference so she played quietly outside with her cousins while I thoroughly enjoyed having no interruptions while I listened to conference. It's been a long time since I've been able to just sit and listen. I took notes and felt the spirit. It's nice to remembered how much I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Gwenevere and Anabelle made these cute grass dolls and where selling them for a penny. I had to my a set of three from both of them.
Then it was time to go visit more family. We packed our bags and drove to Daniel and Dalynn's house. Oh How I love their home. It's always filled with the love for learning. The kids played, we ate pizza and the pulled out the board games. Oh so fun. We played Brain Quest, and JR Scrabble. Now I have both games on my Christmas wishlist.
Before going to bed Gwenevere asked to read again. So we did. It was so much fun to spend one on one time with my big girl. She's truly an amazing person and I'm so grateful to be her mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment