Wednesday, March 13, 2019

angel kisses and scripture reading

Mama:  Everett look at your freckles.  they are angel kisses.
Everett:  They must be from Edgar eating my nose.




Everett has memorized a few board books.  He loves to read them to me.  The other night he asked me if I knew the very first book he read.  Wondering what his response would be a ask him  "What was it?"  I was pretty sure he would say "Hello Ninja"  because I believe that was the first book he memorized but  Everett replied,  "The Scriptures".


Everett started attending a new preschool last month.  Between winter break, the week of snow and soon a 2 week spring break, he hasn't gone much.  But he loves it, most days.  Before he started school we talked about who his new teacher is going to be.  He leaned over to me, gave me a big hug and said,  "You are my favorite teacher."  This kid gets me.  I don't think i'd let him grow up if he wasn't so darn cute.  The  hardest part about preschool is I don't know what he's learning.  He'll come home singing a new song and I'll ask him what that song is and he'll say "I don't know"  Tonight he was singing  "It begins with Tea."   If you happen to know the song he's singing please share.  Google only goes so far.  hehehehhehehe

I'm so glad he has this time to have occupational therapy and speech therapy but I can't wait till next year when I get to be his main teacher again.  I miss him everyday when he's at school.

No comments: