Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Tara’s Tabbies & Tribulations



Tara’s Tabbies and Tribulations 

We ( me Gwenevere and my sister Grace) are raising money for Tara's Tabbies by painting and selling our art.

Tara’s Tabbies is a non-profit local cat rescue.  Over 500 cats have been rescued in the last four + years.  

 Our paintings are $10 for a 8x10 inch canvas  (the thin  type), 
with a protective spray to keeping  them from getting damaged during their flight to you.


.My paintings are one of a kind I do not make duplicate

 I sometimes do custom orders depending on the difficulty.

You can comment here or facebook.
comment below with your name and the name of the painting you wish to buy and I will privately message you.

Thank You!

my hiding spot 

cat naps
king of the rock
hatchlings

bottle neck
comfy cozy kittens
happy bunnies
baby pug
the tough one



                                                                                                     
Me and Grace at Tara's Tabbies





      By Gwenevere and Grace Roemhildt    











No comments: