Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coming August 2011

Hip Hip Hooray a baby is on it's way!

just so you know I'm sticking my stomach out in this picture.  But unfortunately my stomach is looking that big already.  

All week I was thinking I was 10 weeks along, but this morning when I checked my e-mail I had an e-mail from babycenter.com saying I was 12 weeks along.  I haven't felt nausea all day (fingers crossed). 

I'm still waiting for health insurance but we hope to see a doctor soon.  On a good note.  Two weeks ago James brought home an Ultra sound machine from school and he found the baby's heart beat.  It was the coolest thing ever. 

15 comments:

Rachael said...

yay! yay! yay!

we'll pray that insurance comes through soon.

Marissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you guys!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to meet another perfect creation from the Roemhildt's.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! I noticed you had a certain beautiful glow about you a few weeks ago and thought to myself, I bet Elizabeth is pregnant but it's a risky question to ask as you have a 50/50 chance of asking a very awkward question. :) So excited !!!

Tammy said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I am with Sarah, I myself have been wondering this question but was not willing to take the risk. :) Congratulations!! You can make an appointment with your care provider before you get you insurance. It is usually billed as a global fee, and as long as you have applied for insurance (Washington) I think it will be effective on the date you applied if you are approved. At least this is how we do it at the clinic where I work. Best wishes!!!

Jenkins Family said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I am so happy for you!! I wish you the best throughout this pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Yay for more cute babies! Congratulations you guys! That's soooo exciting!

Jenni said...

Yay!!! :) Cute picture. ANd how cool that James got an ultrasound machine.

Dan Thomas said...

Yey I get to be a grandpa again! Better spend lots of one on one time with Genevere because that time will soon be ending. Unless you can rock two babies at a time.

The Thomas Family said...

Congrats guys!! We're so happy for you. :)

Sharla said...

Congrats! It looks like you and I are in the same boat. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Good Luck!

Stephanie and Todd said...

Haha, kinda handy having a hubby with access to medical equipment! When I was first pregnant, and hadn't told my parents yet, I went looking through my dad's work stuff looking for a stethoscope! I just wanted to know if I really was pregnant! :) We are so excited for you guys, and to have another baby in the family!!!

The Bell Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is great news!!!