Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gwenevere's prayers

I can never tell what Gwenevere will say in her prayers.

tonight prayer
Mama:  "Please help me to sleep."

Gwenevere: "....in Mommie's bed."

Mama;  "...in Gwenevere's bed"

Gwenevere more earnestly: "...In Mommies's bed."


A few nights ago Gwenevere out of the blue blessed Uncle Mark.  It was so cute.  When I called Laura to tell her she said Uncle Mark needed her prayers.  I love my little girl.


A month ago I thought it would be fun to start teaching Gwenevere the articles of faith.  So we started with the first one.

Mama:  We believe

Gwenevere:  we Believe

Mama:  In God,

Gwenevere:   in God

Mama: The Eternal Father

Gwenevere:  something mumbled "Father"

Mama: and in his son

Gwenevere: Son

Mama:  Jesus Christ

Gwenevere with much excitement:  AMEN

I guess we are done.

3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

What a good mother to start such habits so early!

Sandy said...

I love that little girl, too! She actually reminds me of her mama. :)

Jenni said...

Awwwe that is soooooo cute!!