Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gwenevere counts

Yesterday while at the park Gwenevere counted to five.  I was so amazed.  She hasn't done it since and every time I ask she says "No". 

But I am still impressed.  Way to go Gwenevere

4 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Gwenevere, if I could count to five I would do so whenever Mom had time!

Sandy said...

Gwenevere, you'll have to skype with G&G so we can hear you count. Mom can listen in, too. :-)

Sharla said...

Yah! Hopefully you can have her keep it up too. Mason used to count to 10, and then didn't have interest in counting for a month or two. The other day he messed up the numbers, a lot. Hmm... I guess we are starting over and hopefully he catches on quick again.

Unknown said...

That is too cute. Don't you wondered where they learn to say no. Please Please. :)