We are the Happy Hippies and this is a glimpse of our life
Gwenevere knows what is good!
I love when kids make these kinds of connections. She is so smart.
Ask Gwenevere if I should vote for a puppy.
Mom, Gwenevere is really hoping for a baby. I think she would be kinda disappointed with a puppy.
I'm sure a baby would be better than a puppy anyway. See, I told you she's a smart one. :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gwenevere knows what is good!
I love when kids make these kinds of connections. She is so smart.
Ask Gwenevere if I should vote for a puppy.
Mom, Gwenevere is really hoping for a baby. I think she would be kinda disappointed with a puppy.
I'm sure a baby would be better than a puppy anyway. See, I told you she's a smart one. :-)
Post a Comment