We are the Happy Hippies and this is a glimpse of our life
She is an "Angle"
She is so smart. And cute with the baby angel comment. Love it.
I don't know where she came up with a baby angel idea. but it melts my heart each time I watch this movie. I just love how her face lights up.
Someone needs to tell her that she's a baby angel!
The girls loved this! They cannot wait to play with her this summer. And now they keep asking me to play with play-doh.
Cute! Preston loved watching thAt and held Thomas the Train up to the computer screen as if wen could see him. Maye those two need to video chat sometime!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is an "Angle"
She is so smart. And cute with the baby angel comment. Love it.
I don't know where she came up with a baby angel idea. but it melts my heart each time I watch this movie. I just love how her face lights up.
Someone needs to tell her that she's a baby angel!
The girls loved this! They cannot wait to play with her this summer. And now they keep asking me to play with play-doh.
Cute! Preston loved watching thAt and held Thomas the Train up to the computer screen as if wen could see him. Maye those two need to video chat sometime!
Post a Comment