Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Saturday

Saturday was super.  Everything you could ever want in a weekend.  A morning date with my boyfriend (James) to REI WITHOUT the kid.  So fun.  Then a birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese.  Super fun. I forgot my camera (sad face)  So maybe i'll get pictures from my friend to add to the blog.  Thanks Box family for inviting us.  Then to Jo-Ann Fabric to by stuff for a sewing project.  And then home again for a nap and to play with our new toys from REI.


At the REI Garage sale we saved over 600.00  on some pretty cool stuff.  James found a bike pump that will attach to his bike and can pump up his tires to the recommended pressure.  I found a pair of children shoes identical to a pair I have for Gwenevere.  We found gaiters for cross country skiing and other snow activities.  James found a thromocup jet bowler thingy 100.00 off.  We got a second sleeping pad.  Now all we need is another sleeping bag and we'll be set.  And last but not least.  our favorite find out a 6 person tent that was a super good deal.

 

4 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Cool stuff! THE GREATEST IS THERE IS NO SNOW!

Rachael said...

tent pictures = cutest ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm not an out doorsy person but it looks like you guys will have tons of fun. And your hair is getting so long, I think even longer than mine, I'm jealous. :) Maybe i should take prenatals just for the fun of it.

James and Elizabeth said...

Ashley, you should totally start taking prenatals. my hair feels so soft right now. I'm loving it. I really want to dye it blond but it's growing to fast I would have to dye it again in a few weeks so I'm trying to avoid that temptation.