Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A glimps of the future

 Last week we watched baby Elizabeth for our friend.  Baby Elizabeth just curled up on James and fell fast asleep.  Gwenevere wanted to get in on the cuddling.  And I couldn't miss an opportunity to take a picture of the precious moment.  Soon James is going to be a Papa to TWO girls and lots more cuddle time is around the corner. 
I also had a chance to go through Gwenevere's old baby clothes 0-3 months and wash them to see which had stains and which ones where ready for baby sister.  This was the end result.  I think we're ready. 

2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like you have lot ready!

Anonymous said...

James is such a sweet Daddy, he definitely looks ready for baby girl #2.
Good thing about having another girl is the clothes you already have. That's so nice. :)