Gwenevere realized she has bones in her body. Tonight's bedtime converstation between Gwenevere and Papa went something like this.
Papa: Gwenevere do you want to lay your head on my shoulder?
Gwenevere: "Daddy you bones here?"pointing to his shoulder. "Daddy you have bones? bones in your hands? Bones in her back? Bones in your Body? Can I see them? trying to pull up his shirt to see them.
Today we went to the Northwest Trek with the Box family. It was so awesome. Gwenevere fell asleep on the drive to the Trek, when we parked and got out of the car Gwenevere was amazed at the forest around us.
G "What's this daddy?" looking all around.
P "It's the forest. Do you like it?"
G "YEAH it's GOOD."
My little girl is growing up. Lately she's been asking to do more things by herself. The other day I helped her make chocolate milk "by herself". I poured the milk and she helped me pour the chocolate syrup and than she mixed it up "All by herself." My little girl is growing up.
2 comments:
Yes she is and one day you'll turn around and she'll be having her second baby. Amazing, isn't it!!
Girls have a way of growing up. I think that is good however.
Post a Comment