Thursday, June 2, 2011

Northwest Trek

On Monday  the Box family took us to the Northwest Trek.  It's like a zoo in the middle of the forest.  All the animals live in their natural habitat.  Bobcats, coyotes, wolves, black bears, grizzly bears, bold eagles, beavers, skunks, mountain goats, buffalo, and many other cool animals. It was AWESOME.  Gwenevere still talks about riding the bus (tram) with Kyler and Vangie and eating fish crackers and seeing a moose. 








If you live in the area and have a chance to go I would recommend it.  We really enjoyed ourselves. 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks like a fun place to go. It reminds me of the place we went during the reunion, only we didn't dare get out of our cars there. :-)

Dan Thomas said...

Sounds like a fun place to go! I bet Gwenevere had lots of fun.

Erin said...

that is awesome! I wish we could go there, brady would love it!