Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cousin time and Train Rides


For the last Month Gwenevere has been asking to go to Preston's house.  Preston is Gwenevere's cousin and they love spending time together.  The tricky part is they live 2.5 hours away so when we visit it's an all day event.  I've wanted to take her to go visit but life has just been so crazy.

Well, on Sunday my mom took Gwenevere up to see Preston.  My mom rocks.  They had so much fun.  Gwenevere has been spoiled by Granma and she loves it.

Here are a few pictures of their trip.  you can also read about their visit on my Sister-in-laws blog. 

They spent Sunday afternoon playing in the backyard and swinging in the hammock.  Uncle Will is by far one of Gwenevere's favorite people,  I just love how she calls him Auntie Will.  :-)
 And on Monday Morning they went on a Train ride.



Granma said Gwenevere was a little nervous to get on the train but as soon as she did she was all excitement.


After a fun train ride they went to McDonald's and then it was time to drive home. 

A little story about the matching Thomas the Train shirts.  about a month ago (when Gwenevere was really missing her cousins)  She told me she wanted to buy Taylor clothes for his birthday.   I thought it was really funny that my 2 year old girl wanted to go clothes shopping for her cousins birthday present.  She is all GIRL.  Anyway, I decided clothes shopping would be fun so that's what we did.  She picked out the Thomas the Train shirts.  First she wanted one for herself, then she decided Preston needed a shirt too and I suggested getting one for Taylor since it was his birthday after all.  She liked that idea and so that is why they are all wearing Thomas the Train engine shirts.  I just love my 2 year old.  

No comments: