Monday, August 22, 2011

says Gwenevere


Gwenevere has said some funny things this past week but i can only remember a few of them.  Here are the ones I remember.


Please Daddy, come outside and look at the rain with me.

Gwenevere was playing with Papa's tools.  We over hear her say to herself "Hi, I'm Papa, I'm James."  then she continues to unscrew a screw.

First thing in the morning Gwenevere came into our room and asked "Where's baby sister?"  After pointing to the pack n play, Gwenevere goes over to Grace and says "Hi Grace".

While rocking Gwenevere before bedtime Gwenevere points out.  "Baby sister not in your tummy.  Baby sister is with Daddy.  That's Nice."    It's good to cuddle again.

"I like you tummy mom.  Baby Grace likes your Boobies."

While sitting at the computer Gwenevere came up to me and asked to take a picture with me.  I love my Gwenevere.

No comments: