Saturday, August 6, 2011

you just gotta love life


Man the last few weeks have been so crazy.  I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh at all that has happened.  But the sun is sunny and I can't help but think "You just gotta love life".

A week ago Gwenevere was sick, she was tired, and cranky and all Drama.  My patients where tried and I am grateful she is back to her happy self.  Shortly after Gwenevere got better I went back to planning a busy busy summer.  We filled our weekend with fun family time and the week with LOTS of time with friends.  If i'm not busy I drive myself crazy thinking "When will baby come."  

I am one who can sleep any where and anytime but the last couple of weeks I have had a difficult time sleeping.  I just keep thinking "When will baby come? Do I have everything in order? ect."  I just wish I could relax and not worry. 

Then my midwife called me out of the blue, and told me she felt really strongly that she needed to see me soon.  Of course my week was very busy so we decided it will be okay to meet this Saturday.  My mom flies into town on Saturday and I will have (hopefully) my last appointment with my midwife.  But to top it all off.

On Tuesday, James came home from work and said "I don't feel good."  An hour later he had a temperature of 101 and has been home sick ever since. 

I don't know what more crazy, James getting sick right before baby sister is suspose to come, or the fact that I really really really hoping I don't get sick next.  I can't imagine going into labor while sick with the flu or something.  Hahahahaha  Three weeks ago, life was smooth sailing but today I have no idea what to expect.  I guess that's why I'm trying to stay calm and collected through the next few weeks.  Wish me luck.  :)

No comments: